Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Vendor Spotlight: Mike Staff Productions


I  have worked with Mike Staff Productions for several years. I first became introduced to the DJ company while working with a catering company in Ann Arbor, MI. They were a referral from one of my colleagues. Impressed with their quality of work for my event I continued to refer them and quickly added them to my Preferred Vendor List.

The company continued to grow increasing their offerings to include photography and videography in,their business opportunities. Christopher & Company has enjoyed working with the DJ team members and like the quality they represent. I have to believe this is due in part to leadership from Mike Staff. Followed by his administration team starting with Kurt Colone. I first became introduced to Kurt through The National Association of Catering and Events. We both were Vendor Members. I also  would work with Tim, Eric and Kevin. This crew and the rest of their team represented Mike Staff Productions. We appreciate their mission and dedication in the work they do.  Their photography and videography is an added bonus to their offerings Kurt has been awarded for his work as an Emcee. He has graciously donated his time to Naranja Nights as the events' emcee.

No comments:

Post a Comment