Sunday, June 5, 2016

Vendor Spotlight: Cgh Photography

We work with a number of photographers on a number of events. Mostly with weddings.  One of our favorite photographers is Carrie Halliburton, owner of Cgh Photography. I have known Carrie since college days at Eastern Michigan University.
I have had the pleasure of watching her passion work in some of her shoots. I enjoy viewing her appreciation of the city of Detroit. Carrie is an incredible event photographer. But,I also enjoy watching and seeing her product and profile staged photos. I  believe she excels at capturing the emotions of an event. Whether it's a concert or a festival; gala event or a benefit walk. Carrie is on the  verge of finding her niche.  So proud and glad Christopher & Company has been able to be a part of the journey.

Carrie Halliburton  www.cghphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment